Thursday, November 29, 2007

One day

I'm a day away from finishing the second book.

For all intents and purposes, I am done, except for the wrap up and two discoveries to finish one plot line and present a possibility for another. One is necessary, the other isn't, but I want to put it in anyway, because it's a delicious hint should I decide to write this as a series. (Yeah, getting published would be great, but if I don't plan for the future, what's a plan for?)

Next week, I'll be posting the statistics of this Nano from my database - and posting a short story since I haven't done one this month and I promised. I guess that means two stories for December.

I wonder if I should write a 'Christmassy' one? With a difference since I'm Pagan. Bears thinking about.

For now, I'm done for the day and it will be a short day tomorrow - yay! Actually, I'm baby sitting my elder brother's young children, so I have to be done as soon as possible.

And just as a side note, we had kangaroos grazing on the front lawn last night. Aww... how cu-ute! Except they crapped all over the driveway. Little dark green nuggets everywhere. Another chore to add to the astonishingly long list of neglect I have to fix. Ah, well. One day to go.

No comments: