Saturday, June 16, 2007

Ordinary Day

Just another day in the salt mines, though a little more frustrating. I've done three excerpts for the web page, but when I try to load them, it throws me out of Explorer. I'll try to get that fixed tomorrow and let you know.

The rain, thankfully, has stopped - at least for most of the day. It's looking positively dark and stormy at the moment.

Not much else, really, except to say happy birthday for yesterday to my youngest sister and her son (yep, born on the same day), happy birthday today to my twin sister, and happy birthday for tomorrow to her daughter. (Got two more birthdays coming up in the next week.) What were people doing eight, nine months ago, hmmm? Yeah, okay, that's not what I meant, people!

For now, I'm off to cook myself a r-r-roast! Yu-um!

2 comments:

Pandababy said...

And Happy Birthday to you Jaye! I always thought it would have been fun to be born a twin (although my mother always swore that she couldn't have survived two of me) - but at least I have my younger sister and she is priceless.

Jaye Patrick said...

Thanks, P. I don't know about 'fun', but then my sister and I are so different, we may as well not be twins! Oh, and I can sell you a sister or a brother... or two... if you'd like.