Thursday, November 16, 2006

Something completely different

Had a bit of a cruise around the web-world neighbourhood - yeah, I could be writing, but I don't want to too anal about it. Here's what I found:

From Astrology for Writers, Editors and Filmmakers:

Gemini: Wordsmiths all, Gems have great creative bursts this month. Write everything down. Carry a notebook or index cards... SOMETHING to capture the brilliance before you get sidetracked. How's that ADHD?

Hah! Pretty close to the mark wouldn't you say?

Over at Fiction Factor, Deanna Mascle has the secret to successful writing.

JA Konrath has a post on the question of how you're doing as a writer.

Gabriele over at The Lost Fort has a translation of a poem that marked a really interesting period in British Army History (and is covered in most books on military disasters).

And Balls and Walnuts has a post about the War on Christmas. (Ya gotta shake your head at that one.)

Had to post this, too. Do you remember when?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

laughing so hard I have tears in my eyes!

Jaye Patrick said...

I thought it funny, too. Sadly, I do remember pre-computer days!