Saturday, October 07, 2006

Working hard

I've finally posted a new story over on the Takeaway and I'm now throwing myself into the Challenge.

I'm looking at something around 20-30k. I've yet to work out how to actually post it, cover and all, in a pdf format, but I'm sure some kind soul will let me know. Eventually.

After doing that, I'll have to mull over the two book ideas I have for NaNo and should Sheila be generous enough to select me, get my shit together and have fully completed edit done on one of two books.

Is it any wonder I'm feeling a little squeezed?

I had to let go the idea to send something to an agent by October, which peeves me greatly, but it's better I focus on getting the work done, writing and editing to the best of my ability rather than sending something off that I wasn't - quite - happy with.

A simple matter of too many projects and not enough time to do them all in. I'm going to have to manage my time better.

Okay, enough. I'm getting back to work.

No comments: