Saturday, October 14, 2006

Changeable

As the weather. I saw the clouds rolling in and went out to take the laundry off the line. I literally feel the temperature drop. It was so hot every breath dried my throat - got the washing dry quick, though. Now there's a distinct southerly bite to the air and I'm thinking rain is on the way.

Maybe not just rain, but a storm, which means I'll have to get off the computer, dammit. Just when I'm up to the end game with the novella. She is going off to kill the villain while he stays behind to wait for the police, or so she thinks... but you knew that. What you don't know is the how of it, heh, heh.

So, while the weather remains, er, somewhat clear of lightning, I'm off to kill a creature in an expectedly gruesome manner. Hah! That's what I love about writing! You talk about such things to people who don't write and they think you're a little strange... okay, a lot strange, but there you go.

2 comments:

Gabriele Campbell said...

That's what I love about the Forward Motion chatroom. You can come in, "hey, anyone got an idea how dispose of a body?"

"Whom did you kill this time?"

"Well you could...." followed by some creative suggestions.

Imagine entering a coffee shop, strolling to the table with your friends, and asking that question just a tad too loudly .....

Jaye Patrick said...

We are, I think, a species unto ourselves. There is much support out there, a lot of evil plots and a plethora of friendly advice.

Actually... that comment about the coffee shop gives me an idea!

Thanks G.!