Saturday, October 28, 2006

Well, finally

After a week of angst, I've finally cracked the website building thingy. (So much for doing programming as part of my Diploma!)

PBW's Challenge is done: written, edited and posted over at my somewhat simple website, called, strangely enough Jaye Patrick.

You can read the novella, long short story, Daystrider. Yep, it's there now.

And, as I write this, I realise I've not posted a link to my e-mail address for any comments, critiques or gasp positive notes!

All I can say is that Mercury is in Retrograde and as such, screws up my life. Mercury is not only the God of Messengers, but also of Mischief and my ruling planet. Which means I'm gonna have pissy little senior moments and misunderstandings until about 17 November. This, of course, does not bode well for NaNo.

Sigh, such is life.

I've just added the e-mail address to the website. Interestingly enough, now that I've gone through hell to get the site up and running, adding stuff doesn't seem so hard.

I think after the challenge - give me a month or so - and I'll have excerpts up of the books I've written. Hmmm... I wonder what else I can do?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ouch, you have some really evil ads on that site. My firewall literally screamed (and I closed the window).