Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Countdown

Less than twenty-four hours to Nano, at least, on this side of the world.

I think I'm ready; there are plenty of factors involved like a full-time job, caring for an aged parent, visits by family, whether the outlines are strong enough and I stick to them, or whether I'll simply chuck it all and simply write whatever pops into my head.

Weekends are going to be of absolute importance. If I can't do much during the week, I'll be relying on 20-30k word counts each weekend to catch up.

I feel more relaxed this year, too. Previous years, I wrote on the verge of panic, trying to get the words out, but I feel as if everything is well in hand (of course, that can change in a moment).

Once underway, I'll post progress reports and extracts from the WIPs.

No comments: