Sunday, October 22, 2006

Busy

Hell of a weekend. I've finished editing Daystrider, signed up for a web page - though I've still yet to construct it, and almost done the outline for the two books I'm writing for Nano.

I say almost, because family biz got in the way and left me eleven scenes short of completion. sigh

No big. I've got the names of everybody and titles popped up too: Summer's Rule and Winter's Reign - better than the original titles of Sucks like a drain and What were you thinking??? don't you think?

Tomorrow, I'll finish the outlines and let them stew in their own juices for a while, then re-look at the timeline, add more description to the characters, world build (though there are only... maybe five? locations). Later on in the week, I'll build the web page and by the weekend, I'll be set.

Paperback writer will have the link to the site - it will be here, too - everything I need to have done for NaNo will be done, and I might, for a change, get the weekend off. That's the plan, at least, and we all know what happens to plans, don't we?

* * *

And there you go: plan disrupted already: another story is due up over at the the takeaway this weekend, so I'll have tht ready, too.

Sometimes, I wonder if I've taken too much on - especially this time of year...

Naahh...

No comments: