Saturday, November 13, 2010

Stop sign, or at least, give way

Sigh. I've suddenly found myself bogged down with research... damn it. As you can imagine, it's slowed my word count down considerably, but I need the information, I can't just put: insert information here, because it's integral to the storyline.

It happens. Running around the White House might be a small part of the story, I haven't decided... or the characters haven't decided yet. This is not a modern day tale, but one of the future, so I think I can fudge a few things, but not a lot. Not unless I add more security and try to bust through it. And my Encarta Encyclopaedia doesn't contain enough information. (What were they thinking to stop online updates? To get rid of Encarta at all? It's brilliant!)

Ah, well. The level of difficulty depends on me and how hard I want to make it for myself. If it were easy, everyone would do it.

Back to the grindstone.

No comments: