Monday, November 08, 2010

Lightning strikes

Awesome storm this afternoon! Scared the tripe out of me.

Lightning happens in micro seconds and the only clue I had to a near strike, was the click, or snap, then KABOOM! I think it hit next door, since they have a towering aerial sticking up. It was that close and it's happened before. The scent of ozone blended with that of the sea. Unusual.

We lost power for about thirty seconds, but it didn't matter, the Dallas Cowboys were a long way behind and painful to watch.

So. Nano. Moving along nicely with a third 10k day for the week.

I love it when a story comes together, especially when a murder and coffee are involved. Heh, heh.

More storms are forecast for tomorrow, so I have a fully charged laptop and surge protector.

Write on!

No comments: