Monday, November 22, 2010

Gendering

I'm trying to build in some extra time before the end of Nano, so I'm working my ring off.

This challenge is no longer shiny, but hard work and not only changing the gender of the main character, but the POV is proving much more difficult than I expected. I'm only a little over a quarter done with this one, with eight complete days left.

I've also decide to split the book - no, not like the first two - this is more half one character, half the second character and another change in POV.

All I can do is follow where they lead and hope it all works in the end... which is closing in fast.

I'd like to ask where November went, but my keyboard would be only too happy to tell me, and using harsh language to do it. It's going to have to suck it up, because tomorrow, more is coming.

No comments: