Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Offerings

Final edits on Demonesque are done. Now it sits and I obsess about it. But I'm not falling into that trap - if I constantly poke at it, keep changing things, it will never be ready. As long as the first three chapters are as polished as I can get them, I'm happy... but another read-through can't do any harm, can it?

Next up, the first three chapters of Knight Stalker and, if I have time before September, another book I've yet to choose. Oracle, a sci-fi, maybe; I like that one. Or Anzac Ascension, also sci-fi, that one's cool, too. Masquerade, a murder mystery...

Urban fantasy, paranormal, sci-fi and murder. Too much? Too frantic in my offerings? Do I just take one and tell of the others, or show the others? Mention I have stuff on Scribd?

Maybe I should just relax and get back to work. At least I'll have more than one ready, should and editor or agent have a squealie fan-girl moment and demand everything I have.

I can dream, can't I?

No comments: