Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Mine is a strange world

I've been tagged by Bri to post Eight Random Things About Me. Okay, here goes:

1. I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.
2. Each participant posts eight random facts about themselves.
3. Tagees should write a blogpost of eight random facts about themselves.
4. At the end of the post, eight more bloggers are tagged (named and shamed).
5. Go to their blog, leave a comment telling them they’re tagged (cut and run).


1. I collect dragons, have done since I left home. Big ones, small ones, coloured ones, groups, singles, Eastern, Western, figurines, posters, calendars my nephew makes for me...

2. At school, I was sent off during a field hockey match for knocking down two other players; I didn't touch them... much..., but from the angle, the ref saw it a little differently.

3. I insulted a Federal Government Minister by remarking to a cadet journalist I was training, not to be nervous; the Minister put his pants on one leg at a time like everyone else - and the Minister overheard me.

4. I once went camping... and forgot the tent pegs.

5. Lightning, especially at night, and spiders scare the tripe out of me.

6. I have a talent for Rune magic, but it unnerves me so much, I don't use it.

7. Years ago, I was asked why I was so afraid of success. I still don't know the answer and it bugs me.

8. No matter where I go, Mother Nature impresses me with her beauty, her terror, and her style.

Okay, there you have it.

As for tagging... hmm... Gabriele over at The Lost Fort.

Panda at Pandababy. And anyone else who want to play. Post in comments that you've got your facts up.

6 comments:

Gabriele Campbell said...

Lol, I've been tagged for that one already, it's here.

Btw, Melinda did tag GRR Martin, and he did it on his LJ blog.

Unknown said...

I love spiders and lightning at night, but have a mortal fear of hockey players...

Pandababy said...

It took me all day but I finished Eight Random Things. And I hope you'll take some pictures of your dragons - it sounds like a great collection.

Bri said...

Spiders - we agree there for sure. And needless to say, I'm impressed with the field hockey thing. :)

Jaye Patrick said...

Aw... I wasn't that tough on the opposition and those two were trying to squeeze me off the ball.

I'll work on some pikkies of the dragons, P., maybe on the weekend.

Jason said...

Ha ha, sorry you couldn't tag me.

Yeah, I agree with the spiders. *shudder* I think they're eight legged devils. surely.