Sunday, January 28, 2007

What's out there now

I found a new weblog that will prove interesting to writers, both new and experienced.

The Rantings of a Literary Diva has more insights into the publishing world. It joins a number of sites that authors can visit for information and gripes on this schizophrenic world we've chosen to be in.

Chesya also has an anthology coming up. The requirement is that the protagonist must be a prostitute. Go on over and have a look. It will be an interesting anthology.

FantasyBookSpot.com are looking for reviews, art and short fiction to publish, so check them out.

I subscribe to the e-magazine Fiction Factor which has all sorts of information for the writer. Like Ralan's Webstravaganza, Fiction Factor has a markets page you might like to look at. It's not as large as Ralan's, but it's also in bite size, so you're not overwhelmed by the amount of opportunities out there.

***

I'm doing some editing today, so sometime this week, I'll have more excerpt links to my webpage. I'll also have an extra chapter or two on Masquerade. (I'm really annoyed at the pop-ups and the some time failure to launch on this site; I may have to find another host - free or otherwise).

Next up will be either Demonesque or Teardrops of War (and I really have to find another title for that one - it's a little sucky, I think).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, sometimes freewebs is like that too. But for the moment, it's not that bad so I'm going to leave mine.

Those are very interesting links. I'll check them out sometime.