Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Because I'm bored....

Shamelessly filched from Reality Doesn't Live Here, because all newbie sci-fi writers need to know:

I am:
Arthur C. Clarke
Well known for nonfiction science writing and for early promotion of the effort toward space travel, his fiction was often grand and visionary.


Which science fiction writer are you?


Oh, man... this is one quiz maybe I shouldn't have done, but... aren't I... *gasp of horror* cute??? No one would dare describe me as such in real life:
Star Wars Horoscope for Gemini

Like most Geminis, you are a playful little creature.
You tend to be extremely curious, craving knowledge but sometimes having a short attention span.
For the most part, you are charming and loveable.
But at times, you can seem scattered and high-strung.

Star wars character you are most like: Ewoks


See? Here is the depths of that boredom and I'm sure you really needed to know:

Your Personality Is Like Acid

A bit wacky, you're very difficult to predict.
One moment you're in your own little happy universe...
And the next, you're on a bad trip to your own personal hell!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm gonna try to comment blind. There are no words to verify so I dunno if this will work.

I am Olaf Stapledon on the Sci-fi writers. I was the Dark Lord from the Empire as my Star Wars character, and my personality was acid too! Yay!