Monday, December 24, 2007

Sancta Bovina!

Or, Holy Cow! in Latin.

It's just before nine a.m. and my writing chores are done. The little brown dog I'm looking after stayed true to form and got me up at 5.30. (She'd better not do the same tomorrow...) So I've been buzzing around. One last shop this morning at 6.30 for milk, a turn around the neighbourhood with the animal companions and bacon and eggs for brekkie.

It's another beautiful day on the coast; the sunrise spectacular, the air fresh but warming and all's right with the world... until the mad tourists start makin' noise, that is.

I have a couple of things to do, then I can sit and enjoy some down time - at least until Wednesday when I'll post another story.

Happy Christmas, everyone.

2 comments:

Gabriele Campbell said...

Merry Christmas, or Frohe Weihnachten, as we say.

Jaye Patrick said...

Thanks, G. I hope you and your family had an entertaining and fabulous day, too.