Monday, December 31, 2007

New stuff

Yes... well... let's not talk about the football, hmm? Not one of the teams I was supporting won, so. 'Nuff said.

It's taken awhile, but I'm hoping the books to the right can be downloaded in toto by right clicking the mouse and saving the link; if not, I'm sure someone will let me know. I'm also going to try something wa-ay out and put the covers up, too.

I used to be a whizz at this stuff, but technology has moved on... and I haven't - that will teach me to have my head in a book! I'm hoping that with practice, it will come a lot easier than it is. If not, then I shall throw myself upon the mercy of those who do know.

In the meantime, I wish everyone a happy and New Year, and play safe at your chosen celebration.

2 comments:

Jason said...

I just downloaded both of them, and they downloaded just fine.

The only way my website was customized was hit and miss, too. I googled codes as I needed them, and stuff like that.

Good luck on everything! I can't wait to read these!

Jaye Patrick said...

Thanks Jason, I hope you enjoy them. I'll keep playing with the website as time, effort and energy allow.