Friday, January 23, 2009

What do I like?

I love memes. You have to think carefully on your answers and thinking is an excellent way to start the day's writing or editing.

So. Jason, over at Scribblings of a Madman sent me this one:

The Rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you
2. Write down six things that make you happy
3. Post these rules
4. Tag six others (I'm tagging whomever wishes to play)
5. Notify me that you've tagged others - or that you're having a brain freeze...

Six things that make me happy:

1. The aroma of freshly brewed coffee on a cold morning;
2. The taste of Parmesan chicken;
3. Discovering something new while researching;
4. The smell of the rain after a hot day;
5. Watching the dolphins frolic in the Bay;
6. Writing 'The End' on a manuscript.

Now that I'm thinking on this, there are other things that make me happy, but we'll leave it at six.

What makes you happy?

1 comment:

Jason said...

Mmmmm, I love the smell of fresh brewed coffee. Heck, I like smelling it out of the can.

You know, I got in that mindset, too. I kept wanting to add some more, but I held against it. I guess if I'm ever feeling down I know what I need to do.