Tuesday, August 28, 2007

MeMe... it's all about Me

It's been a while since I've done one of these; this one is from Paperback Writer's site.

Four jobs I've had or currently have in my life:

1. Journalist;
2. Carer;
3. Vegetable Grader;
4. Dining Room Manager.

Four countries I've been to:

1. Denmark;
2. United States;
3. Fiji;
4. United Kingdom.

Four places I'd rather be right now:

1. Thredbo (snow country);
2. Ireland;
3. Cashing in a winning lottery ticket;
4. At a convention discussing my work.

Four foods I like to eat:

1. Mocha self-saucing pudding;
2. Red wine casserole;
3. Beef roulade;
4. Passionfruit yoghurt.

Four personal heroes, past or present:

1. Both grandfathers;
2. The Duke of Wellington;
3. Joan of Arc;
4. Madam du Pompadour.

Four books I've read or are currently reading:

1. Embraced by Darkness, Keri Arthur;
2. Chronicles of Crime, the Second Ellis Peters Memorial Anthology of Historical Crime, ed. by Maxim Jakubowski;
3. High Noon, by Nora Roberts;
4. Night Lost by Lynn Viehl.

Four words or phrases you would like to see used more often:

1. I love you;
2. Ours;
3. Welcome;
4. I'll keep in touch.

Four reasons for ending a friendship:

1. Abuse;
2. Racism;
3. Peer pressure;
4. Manipulation.

Four smells that make you feel good about the world:

1. The sea;
2. A field of hay after a rainstorm;
3. Woodsmoke at night;
4. Freshly brewed coffee on a cold morning.

Four favourite activities you did as a kid:

1. Swimming at the beach;
2. Playing pretend in the garden;
3. Reading;
4. Watching TV with my family.

So, there you go. More about me. And I'm tagging anyone else who wants to give up some info.

No comments: