Thursday, August 03, 2006

Oh... so that's why...

I get it now: I'm supposed to go out into the world not the other way around! *slaps forehead* What was I thinking? Anyway, here is my latest horoscope from Astrology for Writers, Editors and Filmmakers:

Gemini: All systems "go" as of Aug. 10th. Construct a website if you haven't one already. You simply MUST become a publicity beast if your career is to take off as you deserve, or think you do. Truth is you've waited far too long for the world to come to you.

I guess it's time to put up another story over on Jaye Patrick's Takeaway. Actually, I've already posted that I have the takeaway blog on PBW's site. Sheila has posted a challenge to authors/writers to post a freebie on their sites. Since mine's already up, I'm going to take another approach and try to figure out how to post something in a PDF format.

Now, I've just got to write something new for the challenge...

No comments: