Sunday, August 13, 2006

Edits're done

I've finally finished the red pen mark up on Deception. I didn't find any significant problems, but that will probably change once I go through scene by scene. It's good to give the brain a rest and go on to something else.

Which just happened to be the family tree. My niece rang and asked for a copy because she's doing a project on family trees in Italian! So I duly e-mailed her a modified copy.

My brother in Qatar then asked if there was an update, so I've spent all day putting it together in a format that I can e-mail him. It's only twenty pages, but, jeez, it took some serious time.

The good thing is that everything is now in a format that I can look at and research the head names. Not yet though, I've got the editing, I want to read a damn book without having to stop and tomorrow... oy... another visit to the dentist. Shame I can't take a book with me while he... you know... uses that high-pitched whiny drill on me.

No comments: