Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Lightning, Stripping and the Oirish

Okay, yeah, I know Blogthings can, I suppose, be described as a monumental waste of time... but what the hell...

You Are Lightning

Beautiful yet dangerous
People will stop and watch you when you appear
Even though you're capable of random violence

You are best known for: your power

Your dominant state: performing


And if you have any doubt about the screwiness of the Blogthings quizzes, cop this:

Your Stripper Song Is

Closer by Nine Inch Nails

"You let me violate you, you let me desecrate you
You let me penetrate you, you let me complicate you
Help me I broke apart my insides, help me I?ve got no
Soul to tell"

When you dance, it's a little scary - and a lot sexy.


I'm so proud... But wait; there's more...

You're 50% Irish

You're probably less Irish than you think you are...
But you're still more Irish than most.


And that's probably a good thing: my grandfather was Irish on me Ma's soide; and me great granda was Oirish on me Da's soide.

Ah well, back tuh werk...

No comments: