Friday, March 17, 2006

ABCs of Jaye

I found this over at Vanessa Jaye's site and thought I would do one myself, so, here goes:

A is for Age: 40s
B is for Booze of choice: Bourbon
C is for Career: Admin and Court officer
D is for your Dog's name: Saxon
E is for Essential items you use every day: Computer, car, eyeglasses, lighter
F is for Favourite song of the moment: KT Tunstall, Suddenly, I See, Gorillaz, Feels Good
G is for favourite Game: Doom
H is for Hometown: Vincentia
I is for Instruments you play: None
J is for Jam or jelly you like: Plum
K is for Kids: 0
L is for Last kiss: hmmm.... when I was young...
M is for Most admired trait: sense of humour
N is for Name of your crush: none
O is for Overnight hospital stays: 2
P is for Phobias: spiders
Q is for Quotes you like: "You miss 100 per cent of the shots you don't take." Wayne Gretsky, "You have no right to keep your imagination to yourself." I don't know who said it, but it's great.
R is for biggest Regret: Jeez... okay... Not falling in love.
S is for Sweets of your choice: Rocky Road!
T is for Time you wake up: 6.30am
U is for Underwear: bikini
V is for Vegetable you love: Hah! Brussel Sprouts!
W is for Worst habit: Smoking
X is for X-rays: um... 7 - foot (fell out of a tree), ankle (soccer), 3 abdomen (car accident), wrist (hockey, car accident), knee (hockey), jaw (teeth)
Y is for Yummy food you make: As a specialty, cheesecake, all sorts, love 'em. I'm a decent cook otherwise
Z is for Zodiac: Gemini

And there you have it: more information than I would normally divulge.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brussel sprouts? Really? You must have a secret way of preparing them.

Jaye Patrick said...

In truth, the first time I ever had brussel sprouts was when I was in hospital getting my appendix out. They were a pale, over-cooked green and I lovedd them. How weird is that?