Thursday, November 13, 2008

Stop... Go... Grrr...

Well, that didn't go as expected!

I did nothing... I repeat, nothing, nada, zip and my favourite, bupkiss on my Nano books today.

I did do a lot of Christmas shopping and hunting down highlight tiles for the kitchen. I wrestled with traffic, with other's getting in early for Christmas. I fought for car parks with elderly drivers and laughed at them when I won and sneered at overpriced goods.

Bah, humbug!

And came home exhausted.

But all is not lost, for I finished off a novelette (do those words count?). I've yet to put together the cover art and convert it to .pdf, but that's for tomorrow. Then I'll post it on my Scribd page with links here and on the takeaway. It's just a li'l somethin', somethin' since I haven't done a short story this month.

No comments: