Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Thanks to participants

And so the week long Left Behind and Loving It workshops come to an end.

Thank you to Paperback Writer for hosting the workshops and for the invaluable material; and thanks to:

Cheryl Corbin for pointing out Gender Differences in writing;

Alison Kent for Voices in Your Head;

Belinda Kroll for Everyone Has to Edit;

Emma Wayne Porter for a the insightful information on Self Editing;

Sasha White for the voice workshops;

Su Elder for Astronomy for Writers; and

Shannon Stacey for When Only the Right Word Will Do.

There were a lot of other involved, and I thank them too. This week has been a blast and extremely informative.

Now, all I have to do is apply the lessons learned by using the downloads and stylesheets and keep in mind all those interesting little tidbits while I do so!

2 comments:

Belinda Kroll, YA Victorian Romance said...

Hey Jaye, thanks for linking to me!

Just wanted to make sure you know that you won my free Worderella critique. Visit my blog for directions to submit. Or, if you're no longer interested, please let me know so I can award the critique to someone else. :)

Thanks!

Jaye Patrick said...

EEK!!!!!!!