Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Soon, my precious, soon...

Tor have announced a new webpage in conjunction with their standard page.

Tor.com is listed as a magazine and has blogs a community, news and short stories. Go check it out.

Also new is S.L. Viehl's Omega Games - though it's two weeks early - the next in the Stardoc series. I can't complain, but I can't remember if I have it as an automatic send from the Galaxy Bookshop. Guess I'll have to ring up and find out!

Next to toss on my TBR pile is Eoin Colfer's Time Paradox, the next Artemis Fowl book. This anti-hero filled the gap for me between the Harry Potter books and I love the series.

Coming up in the next couple of months, my books other to buy are: Rachel Caine's Gale Force next month and Tess Gerritsen's The Keepsake and David Weber's Worlds of Weber in September. All I have to do is eke out some time to read them.

No comments: