Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Hmmm? Anything?

Sometimes, life just gets really, really ordinary and leaves me with little to post about.

I don't know enough about the stock market to comment other than OMG!!!! I'm editing, so... blah; it's routine. Saw The Lost Book of Nostradamus last night and judged it to be a load of old cobblers and riddled with error - the doco on cuttlefish today was more interesting. The grass is growing after all the rain and the sun has come out to play.

The only thing of note is Lynn Viehl's quandary about whether to end the Darkyn series. My view is that she's the writer and it's up to her to explore her imagination - as long as Lynn shares the results, of course.

Other than that, I ain't got nufink.

2 comments:

Jason said...

Yeah, that's pretty much how it's been around here, lately. Just kinda ordinary. Ordinary is boring.

Barrie said...

Yeah, but tomorrow could be all about interesting. :)