Friday, March 30, 2007

Real life

I've been struggling, I admit it.

Time has not been my friend; no, indeedy. I've been doing paid day work this week and next week and it hasn't left me alot of time left for anything else.

The work is back at my old job where I'm the only one on deck, so I'm trying to do the work of three. I don't think there are enough hours in the day to do everything. I've been buzzing around like a blue-arsed fly.

I've got the work I used to do, a colleagues work who's off on sick leave and my old bosses work because she's off on holidays.

By the time I get home, all I want is to put my feet up. Unfortunately, I look after an aged parent, so that doesn't happen.

This weekend, I'm trying for some time to do my work - in between baking a birthday cake for my sister (Hippocras is made, though... mmmmm... yum meee!). I suspect she's gonna get ignored for a while, because I'm determined to have a story up during the next week and some other stuff done.

No comments: