Saturday, March 03, 2007

New Blog

While I was doing my usual 'surfin' of the net, I found a terrific blog for writers.

Kit Whitfield has some wonderful advice for new authors and has interesting discussion pieces from the publishing industry. It is worth your while to go and have a look, read, inwardly digest and then bookmark.

I was going to write a post about giving your character hobbies, but my mouse has gone pear-shaped. Do you know how difficult and time consuming it is to do things on a computer, on the 'net, without the use of a mouse? Oy.

Luckily, when I first started using computers - back in the dark ages - mouses (mice?) weren't around. But the endless tabbing... jeez...

I'm sure I have a spare around here somewhere...

Hmmm... there's a story in there somewhere... about the sudden lose of technology...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link! I will definitely go and check it out.