Friday, March 23, 2007

Mostly done...

I've finished the initial edits of the chapters, but I still have to do a final read through.

I'll do that tomorrow. I feel like shit - which is par for the course when you have a cold; not the flu, but a cold. A pain in the ass.

One day soon, I hope someone comes up with an instant cure.

The worst of it is that I'm thinking everything I've written needs to be tossed, and maybe it does, but I need to be in my right mind before deciding.

* * *

I received a call from my old boss yesterday afternoon, and I have two weeks work from Monday. One staffer is on holidays and the other will be in hospital, leaving only the boss there to cope.

I hope I can remember it all - it's been six glorious weeks of holiday - and, since Daylight Saving ends this weekend, I won't have to worry about getting up earlier than I have been! Cool.

Now, I'm going to create a couple of covers for my chapters.

No comments: