Wednesday, February 21, 2007

New Works

I've posted two chapters of Huntress and extended the excerpt from Masquerade on my website. I spent the day working on them and covers, too. It just didn't look right to just have a highlighted title.

I figure they'll all have covers eventually, but for now, there some reading over there if you're interested. Watch it, though, Masquerade has some baaad language and graphic violence.

They are both NaNo books, so there will be some... awkwardness. If you see anything amiss, let me know so I can fix it; you can only read your own work so many times before you start skipping over lines.

More excerpts coming up...

2 comments:

Pandababy said...

Hi Jaye,

The link from "website" and also the sidebar links from Huntress and Masquerade didn't work for me just now. I'll try later to see if they're fixed.

Jaye Patrick said...

Hmm... I've fixed the 'website' one; it's loading for me - even though it has that irritating pop-up. The side-bar ones are loading for me, so I don't know what's wrong there.