Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Finally

There's a new story up over at the Takeaway.

Not much else has been happening, I've been mooching in front of the Crime and Investigation Channel. Lots of ick there, but interesting and useful in writing about how to catch killers through forensics. I admit it: I watched Cops, too, and I've been wondering at the psychology of the cops and the crims.

The cops... some were like it was a... well, I thought there was some exaggeration of the events as seen by the camera and explained by the cops themselves. Yes, they have a difficult and dangerous job; adrenalin is running high, but sometimes it seemed... a little too Hollywood.

That might be just me, since I live in a country without a gun culture. More useful information, though, on what the cops were thinking, how and why they thought those things, too.

All grist to my mill.

No comments: