Thursday, December 14, 2006

Still at it....

Still flat out like a lizard drinkin'!

Tuesday was the Christmas party for the community; had to go and collect all the food for a five o'clock start, then cut the bread rolls - 250 in all; then had to serve the people. Didn't finish until after 7pm and that made for a twelve hour day, sans overtime.

Yesterday, I had to start a monster database of residences and other stuff for budget purposes that has to be done by next week, on top of everything else I do. I'm making it nicely coloured.

Today was court. Yep, we were dealing with a large list of miscreants; I've still got to read some electricity meters, work on the above database and finish the court documents - though they might wait until tomorrow. It depends on when and if my colleagues come back from the Christmas lunch organised for the bosses and court staff. Someone had to mind the store, so I'm here on my lonesome and starting to feel a little beleagued. (Bloody customers!)

We had hoped that with Christmas so soon, things would ease off, instead it's been like a madhouse around here. I don't suppose tomorrow will be any better.

Damn, there's another one! Don't these people know I'm on the 'net?

No comments: