Sunday, December 03, 2006

New

I managed to spend one whole day away from writing, editing and other writerly stuff before I was lured back to it.

Nano might be over, but the work and the imagination goes on. I have another book in the works and I'm thinking about how it all fits together, thinking on the major weakness my protag must have. It will come to me, as will the title... eventually.

I had planned to take more time off, but it doesn't look like that's going to happen.

Coming up is putting excerpts of my books onto the web page - and to try and tidy it up - looks like shit at the moment.

Now that November is over, I've posted another story over at The Takeaway. It's the story from where Demonesque and Day Strider came, so head on over and have a read.

Next week, I'll be posting another story, since none went up in November. I'll have to hunt up something entirely different. Hmm... and I have just the one.

No comments: