Saturday, September 10, 2005

Lost time

I'm editing this weekend and losing time. It's amazing how involved I can get in the work. Must be fate.

This morning, I picked up an all-in-one printer, scanner and copier to replace individual peripherals. I haven't plugged that sucker in yet, because I had to get these edits done. Sixty-nine pages done today and I'll hopefully follow that up with another sixty odd pages tomorrow. Of course, that's only if I have the full day to work. Visitors on a Sunday is a definite possibility.

The book is going well, though. It reads much better since this is third time I've gone through it. By the time I'm done, I'll re-read it again, then gird my loins and fire off of query letter.

Before I start work tomorrow, I'm gonna play with my new toy.

No comments: