Saturday, March 14, 2009

Jaye needs...

Ah, games. Something to take your mind off what ever it is you need taking off your mind. This one comes from Marina who filched it from somewhere else and so on.

The idea is to use Google to find what you need. Put in your name and 'needs' and do a search. Use the first ten.

Here's what I got:

Jaye needs...
1. You!
Give me some time and I'll come up with why.

2. to sneak back over the border.
The border's a long, long way away. Ohh, you mean in my current WIP? Neat!

3. it the most.
Well, spare my blushes! I don't think I should comment on this.

4. a photo to post.
Mmm... No.

5. 2 more or gain 30 more Slayer points to reach the next level.
Woo hoo! What? Slayer points? Okay...

6. to help an old nemesis plan a reunion.
Again, no. Yes, there's a reunion coming up, no I'll not be attending.

7. an exorcism.
Eh? You mean my head isn't supposed to do that three-sixty business? Green vomit isn't acceptable human behaviour? Well, hell, who knew?

8. a connection.
Ah, so that's the problem: I'm not plugged in!

9. to finish her sentences.
But it's... I think... You can't mean... Surely...

10. her morning fix of caffeine.
Oh, yeah. Absolutely.

And what does everyone else need? Or is this a virus thing that needs to be purged from the internet? What's this "Wonderfalls" program and why does the lead character have my name?

1 comment:

Marina said...

Again I have to be jealous! Slayer points? An exorcism??

All I need is having the barnacles scraped off the hull and a fresh coat of paint.