Saturday, March 01, 2008

Noctem Aeternus

It's a chilly end to Summer and a nippy start to Autumn, which I figure means a cold Winter, just as I like 'em.

Anyway, I was reading Sci Fi Weekly - as you do - and came across a rarity: A free fiction magazine. Noctem Aeternus is a new online horror magazine by Michael Knost.

In an interview with Sci Fi Weekly editor and publisher of the magazine, Michael Knost, says: "I wanted to make this project something to help readers introduce fiction reading to children and teens; therefore, I wanted to make it available to all fiction readers at no cost."

Advertising will pay for the production of the magazine.

I've downloaded my copy and it's interesting; not for everyone, but it does pay the authors, which can only be a plus.

The stories are well-written and have messages - some good, some not so good.

If you're interested in reading a magazine, but not ready to sign up, I'll send you a copy - I have permission from the magazine to spread the word, so that's what I'm doing. Send an e-mail for the first edition.

No comments: