Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Equinox

Oh, yeah. Chocolate overload. I full expect a few adolescent spots to break out, but it's better to consume the chocolate before it goes off. (That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it!)

And then there are the hot cross buns (with fruit, of course). I love 'em. I think I'm over Mabon - Autumn Equinox in the southern hemisphere. In the north, it's Ostara, the Spring Equinox, though with the current weather it still looks like Winter! How many believed the groundhog back in February?

I think I have room for one last hot cross bun.

Just a note of trivia: The church works out when Easter - a Christian holiday - is by the first full moon of the northern Spring - a pagan holiday. Just another example of Christianity using paganism for it's own use.

I mean, the guy allegedly died on a particular day, how can that change so frequently? Christmas never changes, so I'm curious about that. I'm just askin', you know?

No comments: