Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Novelling

I haven't been cruising the blogosphere lately, I've been knuckling down and getting some writing done instead.

Over at PBW's site is a post called "Novel Outlining 101" that I thought I might try. Yes, I know I've constantly said I'm an organic writer, but it never hurts to try something new. Just to see if it works, or has elements that will help the sometimes rambling that I find in my work.

I have plenty of time to try it: Nano is still far enough away and October could be the test of this method if Lynn decides to go with the challenge. I've not had word on that yet, but it's a great exercise even if it doesn't go ahead.

Given that it's three weeks since the last shortie over at the Takeaway, I've taken the liberty of posting another.

Now, I'll get back the barbarian story...

No comments: