Monday, April 07, 2008

It's all about me me

Over at The Lost Fort, Gabriele has a character meme. I love memes, they hand out interesting bits of information. One day, I might even track one down to its creator.

In the meantime, I'm going to do this 'Four' meme about, well, me me; coz it's all about me!

Four jobs I've had
1. Newspaper editor
2. Beetroot packer
3. Dining Room Manager
4. Waitress

Four movies I could watch over and over
1. Lord of the Rings
2. Terminator
3. Appleseed
4. Aliens

Four TV shows that I watch
1. Torchwood
2. Dr Who
3. Star Trek: Voyager
4. CSI

Four places I'd like to be right now
1. Scotland
2. Pacific Northwest
3. New Zealand
4. Staring at my name at the top of the NYT Best Seller list.

Four favourite foods
1. Chicken parmesan
2. Red Wine casserole with herb dumplings
3. Beef Roulade
4. Lemon cheesecake

Four places I have visited
1. Fiji
2. Copenhagen
3. United Kingdom
4. United States

Four events I'm looking forward to this year
1. Godson's confirmation
2. WWI battlefield tour of Belgium
3. A particular party at the end of the year that's a secret.
4. Niece's graduation from a French language school.

Four people who should post four things
Anyone who has a burning ambition to post them.

No comments: