Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Greenery

I feel like a bucket of shit without the bucket. Yeah, it's Springtime and the Star Jasmine is out. Hayfever, rhinitis, what... everrrr, the bleary eyes, constantly running nose, muffled ears and headache. It's here, I got it and I'd rather be home, in bed, than at work being slightly vague. Sounds like a cold, but neither the ibuprofen nor the paracetemol is having much effect, ergo, hayfever.

I've got to find out where that blasted jasmine is: not to kill, but to avoid. It's fly spray to me. A real quick knockdown on me. I've just got to walk past it and wham! Headache time. Shitty stuff. If I don't find it, Spring is going to be awfully long.

What pisses me off is the exorbitant cost of anti-histamine medication. I don't get leveled by hayfever every year, but I got slammed this time. One minute fine, the next, I've got watering eyes, sneezing ferociously (no delicate achoos for me, pal, I let 'em rip). Blech, right at the beginning of the long weekend, too. *insert pout here*. I'm going to have to reach out and grab some o' those expensive drugs, three days of this is enough. I'll get attacked again before the spring is done, I understand and accept that, plenty of time to fork over a fortune for the the medication.

Okay. To cheer myself up, a colour quiz. Thanks to Paperback Writer for the link:


you are lightgreen
#90EE90

Your dominant hue is green. You're logical and steadfast, focused on figuring life out and doing what makes sense. You value being trusted because you know you're taking the time to figure things out and everyone should just follow you.

Your saturation level is lower than average - You don't stress out over things and don't understand people who do. Finishing projects may sometimes be a challenge, but you schedule time as you see fit and the important things all happen in the end, even if not everyone sees your grand master plan.

Your outlook on life is bright. You see good things in situations where others may not be able to, and it frustrates you to see them get down on everything.
the spacefem.com html color quiz


Not exactly what I expected, but the colour would be different tomorrow. Different mood, different answers, different colour. For today, it suits me. Green - defintely a metaphor.

No comments: