Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Care package

Hmm... the blogger's acting up and wouldn't let me access for a while.

Anyway... it's that time of the year for me to put together a care package for my brother and his family in Denmark. I get to fill it with goodies he might not be able to get over there.

Things like Caramello Bears - chocolate Koalas filled with caramel, mmmm - Cherry Ripes, Violet Crumble Bars, Clinkers, Milo Bars, Bertie Beetles, Ovalteenies and the Australian Icons... Tim Tams and variations there of, and Minties! Yay!

I can't help but feel sorry for countries that can't get this stuff, but I also can't help feeling smug because... those countries can't get this stuff. Hah.

So. I've put another story on over at the The Takeaway. It came out of a writing exercise. Hell, it is an exercise!

Now, I have to go and post the aforementioned care package. Yeah, it's September, but sea mail leaves next week.

No comments: