Friday, June 27, 2008

Wat up?

While I've been posting my journal, I've also been working on a major database for the community group I'm involved with; and that's not quite done yet.

It's months of work, but I'm down to the last comparison charts. As I complete it, I'd like to say 'talk amongst yourselves', but I'm fed up with it all. My maths skills aren't the best, so I've had to do it all the long, arduous way to find the data conflicts. The comparison charts will take up extra time and effort and I'm not sure how to do it.

I have until the end of June - my deadline, nobody else's - because come July, I'm doing a self-imposed story-a-day-marathon. I missed the official one in May, but that doesn't mean I can do it. Also on the agenda is the story over on the other blog, posting stuff on Scribd, sending out work and sorting the eight hundred or so photographs I took while touring. So much to do, so little time...

In the meantime, it's back to the grindstone. Damn. I wanna read a book!

No comments: