Friday, April 21, 2006

Surfin' the narly cyberwaves

There are some interesting things out there. Over at Agent 007 has the ultimate truth between authors and agents. It's an excellent post because it succinctly gets to the heart of how to write wonderful prose.

Over at Sex, Sizzle and Snark Janie R has been nominated for FAR blog of the month, so you can go over and congratulate her. She also seems addicted to quizzes...

And speaking of which, here is where you'll find all manner of quiz. Yeah, I did some, and I can't resist posting this:

You Are 62% Evil

You are very evil. And you're too evil to care.
Those who love you probably also fear you. A lot.


Sometimes, I just can't help myself...

The Lost Fort has a link to the readability of your work.

The Seventh Sanctum, for all your story generator needs, has announced it's into the top 101 Writer's Resources as announced by Writer's Digest. Congrats to them.

For something entirely different, The Smart Bitches have announced the winners of "First Annual Smart Bitches Trashy Books Bitchery Writing Award for Hellagood Authors!" Go over and have a look, see if you agree with them or not.

Following on from there, Evil Auntie Peril has a weblog, go to Animals Stuck to the Wall and make Auntie feel welcome in this new world of blogging.

JA Konrath explains the good and the bad of being published.

And if that's not enough for you to be going on with, Tess Gerritsen is back from her sojourn to Libya and is posting again.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

And I have artichokes!

Okay, I'm off to find out how evil I am.

Anonymous said...

You're eviller than me. I'm only 56%,and I was really really trying.

Jaye Patrick said...

Mwahaha! When I did the second time - just to be sure, you understand - the percentage went up to 66%. Maybe I get more evil as the day goes on?