Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Blogname generator

Shamelessly nicked from Paperback Writer is the Blog Name Generator for those who want to find an alternative name for their blog.

Here's what it came up with for mine:

Jaye Patrick Pit: For when I want to bite someone.

Jaye Patrick Existence: Umm... yes, well, so many words, so much flaming. Have I mentioned I sometimes let my arrogance out of it's cage? It's hard to keep it locked up.

Jaye Patrick Galaxy: See above comment.

Jaye Patrick Conscience: My... what?

Jaye Patrick Coma: Only when Mr Daniels, Mr Jack Daniels, comes to visit.

Jaye Patrick Rhapsody: Tunes and buckets... la, la, laah!

And the random name generator.

Abstract Forgery: Philosophical arguments that are fake? No author wants to be exposed in this way.
Polluted Venus: Ladies of the night who should see their doctors? Or simply that I can be a total beyotch; shattering the stereotypical myth of what a woman is supposed to be?
Strange Kaleidoscope: Only after too much Jack. And the writing would be... weird.
Counterfeit Skeleton: Is that like, um, the boneless chicken ranch?
Mystic Boulevard: Must be something to do with Dali, or Escher, I think. Maybe to do with fantasy writing?
Write Piehole: Wrong Bakery.

Well, they're a little odd, and I don't think I'll be changing the name any time soon - not unless I have a brain explosion.

However, it's a reminder that the Story-a-day marathon is coming up in May over at the Forward Motion site and I have to check out the Seventh Sanctum for some story generators.

I do this every year; not for the pips, though they help, but for the stockpile of short stories I create. And from those stories come novels or, if it's good enough, I'll edit further and submit.

No comments: