Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Cover art... oh, shiny!

I've been looking around at some photos online for development into cover art. I didn't get very far... I found Street Art Utopia and spent some significant time wandering around the website. I confess I like art. I especially love art that makes me smile...
art that makes me think...
clever art...
art that makes me wonder...
and art that leaves me breathless with its' genius...
Street art adds to the cityscape, to our culture. It asks questions of the populace and demands to be recognised as more than graffiti. I may have to pre-order the book so I can admire the talent of all those artists. I could wax lyrical about the subject, present astonishing examples of 3D street artwork, but it's all really off-point to what I should be doing - finding some simple photos that I can use. But... you've got to admit, the artwork is amazing.

No comments: