Friday, October 27, 2006

So far... zip

So far, I've tried three different free web sites, all to no avail.

The first, I didn't receive the password, the second wouldn't link the pages I wanted, screwed up my coding and was generally unhelpful - scratch Zero Catch - and the third, I'm still waiting for the password.

I know I live at the bottom of the world, or near enough to it, but, jeez, waiting a week for a password is little over the top, don't you think? We do have broadband down here, you know. Scratch Topcities.

I've resent the request for a password to another site... and... nothing. Nada. Zip. Empty inbox.

All I want is a simple, free web site to post my challenge work. In the future, I'd like to post extracts of my work, maybe upgrade to an ad-free site - you know, actually pay for it. So far, my faith in these freebies is definitely shakey.

I'm going to try one more time with this site; should I not get what I want, it's history, too...

Nope, not getting anywhere with Free Web Services, either.

I have a list, and I'm checking it twice. It will take a while but I'm determined to have the challenge up and free!

No comments: