Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Coding

So I got busy yesterday and started coding for the web page.

It will be at jayepatrick.0catch.com - at least that's the plan.

The good news is that I've done basic coding before; the bad news is that it was six years ago. The simple stuff came back quickly, but I'll have to hunt down the more complex stuff.

It's going okay, and I think I'll make the deadline; not easily, I imagine. The end result maybe extremely basic - probably will be - but it will be done.

What will I do with it afterwards? Hmm, I don't actually know. Be a central point for excerpts and Blogs, I suppose. Whatever.

I'd actually forgotten how much I enjoy coding - ain't that a kicker? I think coding tapes into my logical side where writing tapes into my creative side; a nice balance.

So, right now, I'm hunting up coding sights and putting in a few things. Cool!

No comments: