Thursday, October 28, 2010

Nue Nano

Thursday is my 'in town' day, when I do the shopping. So there I was, wandering through the clothes racks, trying to come up with a solution as to why people would buy such unattractive apparel when... light bulb moment, out of the blue and totally unexpected.

Just to be annoying to those people about to plunge into the NaNo challenge, I now have the beginning, POV, characters and plot for book Number Two, coz, ya know, everyone has nearly an entire novel appear in their mind when standing in front of ugly blouses.

If I stood in front of the matching, equally unattractive skirts and trousers, will the third book show up?

I guess I'll have to wait patiently - the muse has, after all, been pumpin' iron out the back and is anxious to get started, she'll think of something...

No comments: